Medicinal herbs are the local heritage with global importance. Medicinal herbs have curative properties due to presence of various complex chemical substance of different composition. During the past decade, a dramatic increase in export of medicinal herbs attests to worldwide interest in these product as well as in traditional health system. The pharmaceutical industries have made massive investment on pharmalogical, clinical and chemical researchers all over the world in past decades. Efforts have been made to discover still more potent plants herb drugs. The benefits of these would reach to farmers in future initiates commercial cultivation of medicinal herbs. In India, it has big scope for the development of the pharmaceutical and physio-chemical industries.
Understand how contract farming of medicinal and superfood crops offers increased and stable revenue.
22 May 2023
10 am to 1 pm
Just Rs. 499/- for this online course
Get a copy of training certificate on your email or whatsapp.
1) To register this online course please scan the given QR Code and pay Rs.499/- using any mode of payment.
2) Please share screenshot of payment on WhatsApp- 9284133732
3) Please feel all the details correctly (without spell mistake) in the form to get copy of training certificate on your mail/ whatsapp.
4) For any query, please call on 9284133732
5) Payment once done will not be refunded at any circumstances.